Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Pascagoula
Decades of Experience Fighting for Victims’ Rights
Bicycles are a wonderful way to travel – not only do they let you enjoy the fresh air and give you some exercise, but they also help to limit the number of cars on the road, relieving traffic congestion. However, they are not without their risks. Because bicycles are small, light, and do not have any external protections, they are extremely vulnerable to damage from larger vehicles. Their slight profile makes them easy to miss, particularly where a driver is not vigilant, and the resulting accident can be considerably more devastating than if both parties were in an enclosed vehicle.
At Williams Law Group, PLLC, our team understands the strain that you are under after being injured in such an accident, and it is our goal to help relieve some of that burden. Our personal injury legal team in Jackson County, MS is committed to ensuring that our clients receive all the assistance and compensation to which they are entitled.
Contact us today if you were hit while riding your bicycle. We have everything needed to help you!
What Do I Do After a Bicycle Accident?
There are several things to keep in mind immediately after being involved in an accident:
- Even if you do not believe you are injured, or your bike seems undamaged, call the police and make an accident report. It is not uncommon for injuries resulting from these types of accidents to become apparent hours or even days after the actual event occurred.
- Document everything. Take photographs of your injuries, the damage done to your bicycle, the other driver’s vehicle, where you are on the street, etc.This information can be invaluable when it comes to building your case.
- Be certain that you collect and keep the names and contact information from not only the other driver but any witnesses that may be present as well.
- See a doctor immediately, and keep track of your condition thoroughly by keeping a journal and taking photographs.
- Call a trusted, experienced attorney to help represent your interests in the face of insurance companies or other parties.
Call Williams Law Group, PLLC Today
Our personal injury attorneys in Pascagoula have 30 years of experience working with clients just like you who have been injured in auto accidents. No matter what your situation is, you deserve to have the assistance of a skilled, dedicated Pascagoula bicycle accident attorney on your side.
To find out if you may be entitled to compensation, call our team today at (228) 641-1441 and schedule your free consultation.